The process of managing the lease process from start to finish, taking into account the real estate assets of the property owner, is called Property management .
Finding a tenant for your property, coordinating the necessary renovation works, monitoring and managing the subsequent processes are among the duties of the property manager.
The property manager is needed because the property owner has limited time, does not want to be involved in the management of the property and does not want to meet with the tenants, the property owner has more than one property and / or lives far from their properties to be rented.
Our main operations as a property manager
Tenant finding process :
- Professional painting, preparation of real estate images with drone and 360 ° shots when necessary, informative written expression
- Special study for foreign and Turkish origin potential tenant candidates in European countries
- Contacting potential tenants in our area of influence
- Reaching more tenant candidates by regularly sharing paid and free shares from our active, corporate and private social media accounts
- Assessment of existing tenant candidates by contacting the surrounding real estate consultants
- Conducting promotional activities for tenant candidates with online or normal open house invitations, depending on the condition of the property.
- Increasing or ignoring the price offers that will not be accepted by you, in line with the trainings we have received and our experience, through negotiations.
- Access to the area with advertisements, posters, signs
- Posting of our web page and internet portals
- Potential tenant pre-profile creation
- Investigation of the tenant candidate's ability to pay the rent regularly and the reliability status
- Tenant's compliance with site and apartment rules
- Sharing completely informative, detailed, non-misleading, complete information about the property without compromising ethical and moral rules.
- Collection of deposit and evaluation of the property at the end of the lease by documenting the current state of the property
- Preparation / renewal of the lease contract in accordance with the latest valid legislation
Rent collection and dues
- Determining the rental collection rules during the rental contract period
- Informing the owner of any collection delay
- Payment of site / apartment dues and expenses (optional)
- Re-determination of the rental price every year according to the real estate market and current economic developments
- Ensuring that electricity and water subscription contracts are made by the tenant and follow up
- To ensure the satisfaction of the tenant within the framework of the agreements made
- Checking that the tenant is acting according to the rules
- Representation of the property owner in resolving disputes
Renovation and maintenance
- Examining the property status before and after the leasing process, determining the maintenance that will cause an increase in rental price for profitability
- Receiving quotes for renovation and maintenance services, giving instructions and supervising to make appropriate modifications
- After the leasing process, to determine the losses and make repairs by deducting the deposit amount.
- Talking with the tenant in advance of the evacuation process, planning and monitoring the implementation process
- Repayment of the deposit amount (excluding expenses)
- Initiation and management of legal proceedings in case of dispute
- Making it ready for the re-lease or sale process by providing the necessary maintenance after the evacuation
We share with you the information about the legal regulations, tax law, tenant-landlord law that may change about the real estate sector, and the fastest solutions to problems that may arise, which we have received from legal consultants and financial advisors that we closely follow and work with in the real estate sector.
In line with our expertise in the field of real estate consultancy, we evaluate together the possible zoning changes planned to be made in the region and the positive and negative effects on your property that may affect your real estate. When the appropriate conditions occur, we start the sales process of the property.
As your property manager, our approach to the transactions will be in a way that will please you, the property owner, and protect your rights at the maximum level.